Part-Time Medical Assistant – Open to relocation
Tired of walking into the same four walls of an office or hospital every day? We’re hiring for our teams across the country! Join us today as a Medical Assistant and help people invest in prevention instead of treatments, while you bring our services to the communities that need us the most!
Life Line Screening is the nation’s leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings. Along with a medical team of trained professionals, you will contribute to helping over 700,000 adults each year gain useful insight into their health by administering medical appropriate health screenings and tests. These services are designed to help provide people become aware of their health risk factors for chronic vascular diseases, stroke, and other diseases early so they can take proactive steps towards maintaining or improving their health through lifestyle changes or under continued care with their doctor.
As a Medical Assistant, you’ll work autonomously to provide every participant with a positive experience at each event while administering ABI, Osteoporosis Risk Assessment, Atrial Fibrillation, blood test, or completing registration/intake with state-of-the-art healthcare equipment. You’ll work collaboratively and efficiently with your team, setting up and taking down equipment at the start and end of each event, and properly disinfecting equipment between screenings. The safety and health of our participants and teams are extremely important to us. Events are scheduled in advance Monday thru Saturday, during day shift hours, and are not held on holidays or Sundays. No on-call or 3rd shift! Events are held simultaneously at the same site as our sister company, Life Line Community Healthcare.
If you’re passionate about helping others and are excited about seeing new faces and different places every day, we’d love to talk to you!
- Ability to learn and perform ABI, Osteoporosis Risk Assessment, Atrial Fibrillation, and blood test screenings in accordance with the company’s protocols and in a proficient and timely manner
- Passion for teamwork; sharing responsibilities driving the company van, loading, and unloading equipment (up to 50 lbs) as it is set up and taken down for each screening event; usually on the same day.
- Manage the registration process of participants and the flow of the screening event including educating and recommending medically appropriate screenings for individual participants
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced work environment where a passion for helping others, as well as accuracy performing tests, are held at the highest of standards
- Willingness to participate in other projects that are requested by Management.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Medical Assistant or Emergency Medical Technician graduate from an accredited school or formal medical training program.
- Experience of 1 year in the medical field OR 1 year experience in a customer service role associated with retail and/or sales.
- Understanding that our schedules are not typical office hours. Schedules are made 3 months in advance and run Monday-Friday, with Saturdays as needed and occasional overnight stays (Hotel and meal costs are covered by Life Line Screening). Events are held within and up to a 150-mile radius of meet-up location (compensation is paid for both travel time and base pay for on-site event, with unlimited bonus potential!)
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to educate participants on products and services
- Passion to create and maintain a positive environment for fellow team member and customers throughout screening events
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment hiring requirements such as drug screen and criminal background check
What Life Line Screening can offer you:
- Competitive base pay for travel time, screening events, and bonus opportunities
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- A 401 (k) plan with employee match program
- Medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plan coverage
- Flex spending account
- Life Insurance
- STD/LTD and Family Medical Leave
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Courtesy screenings for you and additional family members or friendS
Life Line Screening is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. Life Line Screening will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Powered by JazzHR
Life Line Screening
30 total views, 1 today