Full-Time Medical Doctor Job at Greenfield Health Management Limited
GreenField Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters in Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Doctor
Job Location: Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Issuing of authorization codes;
- Vetting of medical claims;
- Hospital accreditation and Quality assurance visitations;
- Client and Hospital visitation;
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive, and written comprehension skills
. * Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long-term sustainability.
- The candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in Medicine (MBBS).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post-NYSC
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing, or related fields, is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage.
- Houseman experience will be an added advantage.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
1 total views, 1 today