Full-Time Medical Officer At Deda Hospital
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DEDA hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DEDA hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare. Today, DEDA Hospital has thousands of patients, numerous staff and healthcare professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre-and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Promoting health education
- Keeping GPs informed about the care of their patients
- Required Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university with relevant professional licence.
- Minimum of 4years Post NYSC experience.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Experience with Neonates
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills
- Leadership and management skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV ONLY to: using “Medical Officer and years of post NYSC experience” a subject of email. E.g (Medical Officer 4years).
12 total views, 2 today