Full-Time Medical Officer Job at Deda hospital
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DEDA hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DEDA hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare. Today, DEDA Hospital has thousands of patients, numerous staff and healthcare professionals
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Keeping GPs informed about the care of their patients
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Experience with Neonates
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university with relevant professional license.
- All applicants are to send a detailed CV listing job duties at each place of work experience.
- Minimum 3 years Post NYSC experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a well-detailed CV only stating all job roles with dates and addresses of places of work experience to: using “Medical Officer 003” as the subject of the email.
63 total views, 1 today