Full-Time Medical Sales Representative Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Sales Representative
Job Location: Ikorodu / Mainland / Island – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Detailing of company products to healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory
. * Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meetings and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific-based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Building/developing brand kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent information about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s database)
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presentation and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Reporting competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in Government Regulations, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and health care sector;
- Managing debt in the region.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 6 – 12 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: , using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
57 total views, 3 today