Full-Time Merchandiser / Buyer Job at Aldelia Nigeria
Aldelia Nigeria – Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries, across Europe, Middle East, South America, and particularly Africa. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Merchandiser / Buyer
Job Location: Lagos
- Interprets the company product strategy into product ranges;
- Balances the range for the target consumer and by market in terms of price points, styles, fashion colour, etc
.; * Release Orders to relevant stakeholders within deadlines;
- Support the management of the use of WSSI to deliver accurate weekly plans / forecasts / stocks, ensuring that OTB and MD are controlled and flexed to deliver terminal stock targets;
- Monitor flow of initial allocation as well as reorders to stores by classification and by style;
- Create and update storearticle sizing;
- Analyse bestsellers for gender / store, providing business analysis and reports;
- Review and adjust merchandise distribution plans based on current trends, store performance;
- Manage new opening and refit stock;
- Ensure that stock is managed to reflect the balance between replenishment and newness;
- Review weekly supplier Deliveries Management according to the Delivery plan to constantly handle critical situation, delays and obtain best efficiency on the incoming stock;
- Manage Seasonal Return and Cancellation;
- Monitor best and slow seller, taking action to maximize sales on best seller and reduce stock level on slow seller;
- Weekly update of sales analysis in order to have clarity on the detailed sales and stock situation for each department / category / brand and provide weekly reporting to other departments;
- Responsible for the End Season analysis and review with Buying / Business Analysis/Allocation team in order to identify key issues to take into consideration for the next seasons plan and buy improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering, Business Administration or another relevant field.
- Must have 4 – 6 years of experience as a Buyer or Merchandiser with a medium to large size retailer.
- Computer proficiency with advanced knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Strong aptitude with numbers and clear understanding of retail math skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate persuasively, influentially and responsibly across a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Excels in team-environments and in building and developing strong interpersonal relationships, while maintaining an individual determination to accomplish goals.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
26 total views, 1 today