Part-Time Mobile App Developer IOS / Android Recruitment at Youverify
Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scale up and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mobile App Developer IOS / Android
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What a typical week may look like at Youverify:
- Developing and maintaining world-class Android and IOS applications in collaboration with product managers, engineers and product designers
- Help identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Conduct code reviews and help maintain code quality & documentation
- Collaborate with teams to analyse, design, and ship new features
- Implement unit and automating test, security best practice, and API integrations in the applications
- Translate the UI/UX onto Android or IOS application.
- Building libraries and frameworks to support large, complex applications.
- 2+ years experience developing IOS or Android applications using Kotlin or Java, Swift, Flutter
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Proficient with Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Swift, Flutter, Core data, Coacopods
- Experience with RxJava2, Retrofit2 OkHttp3, Concurrency concept
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Proficient understanding of design pattern such as MVP, MVVM pattern
- Strong knowledge of IOS and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Understanding of security algorithm such as SHA1, SHA256, encryption, and decryption
- Experience with developing SDK and OAuth concept a big plus
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Firebase, Google Analytic, Crashlytics.
- Familiar with CICD process, Jenkins, and Fastlane
- Ability to work as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
- Ability to write testable application
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good understanding of Git, Java, Maven and Gradle.
N250,000 – N350,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV including link to your GitHub profile and portfolio to: using the job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
3 total views, 1 today