Full-Time Mobile Application Developer Job at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mobile Application Developer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Where Do You Come in?
- You will work with our engineering team to develop high quality mobile applications.
You Will Be Required To
- Build native and hybrid application on MacOS, iOS, Android, and Windows
. * Work directly with product owners to design and build compelling mobile applications.
- Work within a team to help resolve issues and solve problems.
- Take ownership of projects, from development and delivery to production.
You Will Need to Have
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 1+ years of experience designing and building successful web applications.
- Demonstratable portfolio of mobile applications.
- Love working as part of a team.
- Strong technical, problem-solving skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Strong programming skills.
Great if You Have:
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Good understanding of Java
- UX/UI development skills
- A strong understanding of Restful APIs
What You Should Expect
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautifully inspiring office space.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
29 total views, 1 today