Full-Time Mobile Developer At Ventoven Limited
Ventoven Limited is a management consulting company, focused on providing Human Resource Management Services, Procurement services and IT Support services.
Ventoven is the official Talent Management firm for; Ventures Park – a co-working company within the heart of Abuja; Ventures Platform Foundation, a social entrepreneurship promoting company; Ventures Platform, an early stage seed funding company for start-ups; Emerging Platforms, a technology consulting firm and Edu Platforms, an education consulting firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
Employment Type: Contract
Experience: Mid level
- We are building a vibrant team of Software Engineers for one of our clients and will be needing an expert to join the team as a Mobile Developer.
Our choice candidate for this role will be responsible for the following below:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong Android development skills (3+ years of experience);
- Strong Java development skills (3+ years of development experience in Java and Kotlin)
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Strong knowledge of Collections, Multithreading, IO, Networking, Generics, Profiling
- UX/UI Understanding according to the guidelines Material Design.
- Experience with Google Play Services API (which includes Location, Map, GCM, Calendar, etc.) Moreover, it is crucial to implement this feature with data protection to attract more customers to use the app).
- SDK modules of Java code that give developers access to device functions like the camera and accelerometer
- NDK/C++ knowledge, for operating big databases or the ability to switch programming languages.
- Experience building mapping applications is a huge advantage
- Experience with React.js and React native
- Familiarity with MVP design pattern
- Not afraid to work professionally with code from others
- Experienced with a full web stack, RESTful APIs
- Professionally experienced with test-driven web development and continuous delivery/integration.
- Able to understand complex topics, including business traits, system, and user behavior
- Uses modern tools and is generally efficient and test-driven development methodology
- True agilist, keen on delivering working software
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism
- Non-religious about specific systems, frameworks, languages, or tools
- Can focus on deliverables and small increments but also not afraid of huge changes
- Proud to show your github.com account, research papers, or other interesting achievements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
62 total views, 1 today