Full-Time Monitoring & Evaluation (m & E) Lead At Apin Public Health Initiatives Limited/gte
APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Lead
Requisition ID: api-64066
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Strategic Information
- The successful person will be responsible for providing high-level strategic feedback, analysis and interpretation throughout the program start-up and implementation processes.
- S/He will ensure that the M&E systems are in compliance with both Nigerian and PEPFAR policies, procedures, standards, strategic initiatives, and reporting policies and guidance.
- S/He will provide strategic direction for the development and maintenance of the National M&E systems and the roll-out of new initiatives.
- S/He will suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks.
- S/He will report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all M&E activities to the Head Strategic Information, Surveillance and Quality Improvement.
- Collaborate with Nigeria Country Program Team to provide support across the country program
- Support the development of workshops modules for FMOH staff and partners.
- Provide mentoring to FMOH and other Implementing Partners to increase capacity and to achieve annual performance and development plans.
- Conduct field monitoring visits events frequently with FMOH teams and implementing partners.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a degree in Medical Sciences (MBBS / B.Pharm), Behavioural / Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics or relevant field. Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) will be an advantage.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the field of HIV/AIDS care and relevant experience supporting the implementation of M&E systems, planning and executing program evaluation.
- Support the FMOH SI team and implementing partners’ M&E team in the design and implementation of assessments, stakeholder analysis, organizational capacity assessments and other pre-program data collection and analysis.
- Must possess good report writing, presentation, data interpretation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
47 total views, 1 today