Contract MPBN Engineer Job at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firms in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through bespoke solutions that meet our clients’needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: MPBN Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as the representative for technical and functional requirements in the area in MPBN, MPLS, enterprise MPLS, IPRAN and IP Core together referred as IP Services solutions to support both mobile and enterprise services.
- Define the optimal topology of the IP Services to meet a premium service level agreements and industry architecture for IP Network.
- Provides Level-1 support to the function with hands-on knowledge and experience on the nodes and ensures FTR configurations.
- Juniper / Cisco / Huawei NE certified engineer is a must
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- Detailed understanding of call flows of Telecom w.r.t. IP routing
- Bachelor’s / Master’s of Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering degree / Computer Science
- A basic understanding of 3GPP / ITU-T and ETSI standards is required
- Detailed working of IP/MPLS.
- Minimum of 2-5 years hands-on working experience in large Mobile Network Operator with the IP Nodes.
- Multivendor experience – Including experience with Transmission, Core & Data networks
- Good understanding of the commercial deployment of IP/MPLS which could include hands-on operations, test and/or deployment. Understanding of the evolution of 2G / 3G / 4G networks moving convergence with IP
- Detailed understanding of IP technology
- Tracing and analysis acumen and experience on end-to-end E2E service flow.
- Experience of deployment of key network systems through the delivery life cycle from initial design to full operational handover
- Experience in measuring and analysing network KPI ‘key performance indicators
N600,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job Title as subject of the email.
84 total views, 1 today