Part-Time NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
3560 – NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER Due Date : 20/11/2020
Experience : Preferably 5 – 7 Years Experience
General Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferably 5 – 7 YearsExperience
- Graduate in Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / Information Technology
- Expert level certification in Network Security Domain from Cisco or any other equivalent organization.
- Experience in Cisco ASA, ASDM, Firepower 9300, Firepower management Centre, and Cisco NG-IPS
- Experience in Network vulnerability and exploits testing application
- In-depth knowledge of network attacks like, Botnet, Malware, SPAM, DNS tunneling, DDOS, Policy
- leakage, Port security, network poisoning
- Understanding of Cyber security protocols and security policies
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time & on-call support
Job Responsibilities and Key Deliverables:
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems of Cisco (Firepower9300, ASA5585X, NGIPS) & Huawei (SIG), Infoblox (DNS).
- Hands-on experience in installation, implementation and end-to-end configuration of Cisco firewalls and IPS systems
- Verifying the running network security policies and work to improve it, prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Design SOPs and Run Books for support team, escalation support for Safeway support team
- Provide Cisco Security engineering support to business projects
- Supports other team members efforts requiring deep understanding of IDS/IPS, routing, firewalls, network architecture, etc
- Evaluate and recommend specific products and platforms to provide cost effective solutions that meet architectural requirement
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
87 total views, 1 today