Full-Time Nicole Sinclair Consulting Recent Available Job Opportunity
Nicole Sinclair Consulting is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos Nigeria. We are positioned to help nurture businesses and their resources to ensure maximized vision. Our expertise lies in, Human Resource Strategic Partnering, Talent Recruitment, HR Process Management and Training. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statement and budget performance
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment.
- Processing payroll, Reconciling payroll sub-ledger to the general ledger.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statement and book keeping ledger
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant recording, reporting and analysis of financial information
- Assist with and act as the primary point of contact for auditors requests
- Maintain clients confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Being the key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Prepare and monitoring reports such as budgets,expenditures with incomes in accordance with the budget.
- Timely collation of due bills, initiate all payments after all internal controls have been followed and completed
- Handle Financial sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Filing and remitting tax and other financial obligations
- Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Coordinate daily banking deposit and withdrawal with include, daily updates of online guest deposit , monitoring withdrawal and cheque status
- Liaise with other department on operational payment and retirements matte
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 5-7 years of accounting/finance work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
- Applicants must be diligent and have a high level of integrity
- Excellent accounting software user(Sage) and administrative skills
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
N600,000 – N1,200,000 annually.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
View & Apply
84 total views, 1 today