Full-Time Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Operators Recruitment 2021
Nigeria LNG Limited, a global LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets. We operate from four offices spread across different locations. Our liquefaction plant is located in Bonny Island and the corporate Head Office is in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
NLNG has two subsidiaries: Bonny Gas Transport Limited (BGT), that provides shipping capacity and NLNG Ship Manning Limited (NSML) that provides vessel management services and manning. Our LNG is delivered to an ever-expanding list of ports and receiving facilities around the world
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Trainee Operator
Reference Code: POA / 2021 / 1 / E
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
To be eligible to apply for the Trainee Operator position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018.
Attachment of the under listed documents is mandatory:
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate.
- Copies of Tertiary education certificates
- Copies of Secondary education certificates
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Click on the link above to access the details and then click on the apply button
- Click on Register or Login, if you are already registered.
- Attach / Upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the Job portal.
- For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
- Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later.
- NLNG does not demand payment from applicants as the application is entirely FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG does not assign Agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG job portal are valid
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate (s).
- If you have any challenges, please write to Opstech.Recruitment202122@nlng.com for support.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions at NLNG are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment
Application Deadline 12th October, 2021.
4 total views, 1 today