Full-Time Night Auditor At Tpinnae International Limited
Tpinnae Hospitality Concept (THIS) represents a move towards the fusing of the diverse cultures in African Hospitality, the growing Hospitality Business and the vastly untapped and phenomenally rich African Art & Culture. With a decade-long experience in hospitality, we have built a close tie with Hospitality and Tourism based projects in the region along with African Hospitality Concepts.
In partnership with regional stakeholders, we arecommitted to playing a leading role in the development of the Hotel and Tourism businesses within the region. Distinguishable as a “down to earth & realistic” Hospitality Consultancy Group, Tpinnae (THIS) Hospitality thrives on passing on Expert Consultancy, Standard Hotel Procedures Training, On the Floor Supervision and Measurable Deliverables every step of the way.
With the goal to positively impact on Quality Hospitality Services, Tpinnae Hospitality is constantly priming itself to be a leader in the development, launching and operational effectiveness of mid-range properties (50 – 150 rooms).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Night Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Checks front office accounting records for accuracy and, on a day to day basis, summarizes and compiles information for the hotel’s financial records
- Tracks room revenue, occupancy percentages, and other front office operating statistics
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities, reflecting the hotel’s financial performance for the day
- Posts room charges and room taxes to guest accounts including guest transactions not posted during the day by the front office cashiers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Posts room charges and taxes to guest accounts
- Processes guest charges voucher and credit card vouchers
- Post charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts
- Checks to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments
- To verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated in to PMS system
- To Verify that all charges posted from the POS Software, SPA software had reached the correct guest folios and not missing
- Prints up and files reservations for the next business day
- Verifies all account postings and balances
- Verifies that room rates are correct and posts those rates to guest accounts
- onitors the status of coupon, discount, and other promotional programs
- He should be able to function as a front desk agent especially in terms of check-in and check-out procedures
- Tracks room revenues, occupancy percentages, and other front office statistics
- Prepares a summary of cash, check, and credit card activities
- Summarizes results of operations for management
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyse computerized financial information
- Prepare of End of day procedure
- Follow the End of Day / Night Audit Checklist
- Must have complete knowledge of emergency procedures
- Balance the day’s charges, making corrections as necessary
- Run end of day process in property management software (PMS)
- Understand principles of auditing, balancing, and closing out accounts
- Knows how to operate PMS, typewriters, and other front office equipment’s
- Respond to guest needs, special requests and complaints and alert the appropriate manager as needed
- Perform nightly balancing of in-room calls and long-distance telephone services
- Understand and knows how to perform check-in and check-out procedures
- Other special duties as and when assigned by the Financial controller / Senior Accountant / Management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 6 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: and cc: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
43 total views, 1 today