Part-Time Nursery Early Years Assistant Teacher Job at Berryhill Early Years Centre
Berryhill Early Years Centre is a beautiful, warm, bright, cheerful and vibrant Early Years Educational Centre, with a focus on the delivery of personalised childcare services. With our prevailing ethos of professionalism, compassion and fun, our staff are here to help your child lay solid foundations, begin the journey of lifetime learning and establish quality relationships. Berryhill is for families who desire quality, yet appreciate their role in the child-development partnership; those parents willing and ready to work with the Centre at supporting nature’s effort. For indeed, children should be allowed to be children, and develop as nature intends
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Nursery Early Years Assistant Teacher
Job Location: Abuja
- The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work
- Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning
- Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies
- Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment
- Keep abreast of educational developments
- Keep accurate and updated ongoing records and prepare reports
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (B.Sc.)
- Must possess at least 4 years EYFS Teaching experience
- A certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 4 years in teaching early years
- Must be computer proficient
- The candidate should also be committed to working in close partnership with parents
- Qualified documented certification/diploma in British & Montessori Educational curriculum
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate genuine care for young children.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
52 total views, 1 today