Full-Time Nutrition Consultant
Company description This is a team of Professionals who specialize in Human Resources and Outsourcing, Trainings, IT solutions, and Business in all sectors of the…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Nutrition Consultant
A Nutrition Consultant is one who is knowledgeable, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping others achieve a better quality of life. He/she assesses customer’s need to create detailed meal plans and new dietary routines and also motivate your customers to make healthy lifestyle changes and work towards their health and wellness goal.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Stay abreast of current and latest nutritional findings and implement this material into your work.
- Continually conduct research in the nutritional sciences field, read articles and journals, and attend conferences regularly.
- Follow-up with patients, review progress and help keep them on track with the nutritional plan you’ve set forth.
- Be empathetic and understanding of the customer’s nutritional challenges and counsel them on how to make beneficial changes.
- Meet with and interview customers to understand their current nutritional and health habits
- Be aware and act accordingly if a customer has any food-drug interactions, food allergies and/or cost restrictions when formulating a nutritional plan.
Required profile for job ad : Nutrition Consultant
- Bachelor’s Degree in dietetics, nutrition, public health, or related field.
- 2 years proven experience as a nutritionistValid license to practice.
- Able to set realistic goals for clients and help them achieve these goals.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills.
Job criteria for job ad : Nutrition Consultant Job category :
Health and social professions
Health, pharmacy, hospitals, medical equipment
Maintenance, servicing, after-sales services
Employment type :
View & Apply
14 total views, 1 today