Internship NYSC Information Technology
Our client in the Broadcast Media Industry urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified NYSC candidate to fill the position of an Information Technology Intern.
- Support IT team in installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks in such a way that the role contributes positively to and impacts on the company’s digital growth.
- Assistwith Implementing network security for the Company.
- Assistwith troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Work with project teams to help implement Internal Systems.
- Support the Purchasing Department for acquisition of all software, hardware and other IT supplies.
- Assist other departments in the company to facilitate timely execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT), as well as with the business users/business analyst/developers as required.
- Perform every other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be a graduate with a major in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field of study.
- Candidates that are due for industrial training/internship are encouraged to apply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to details.
Deadline for submission is September 15, 2021. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remuneration is competitive
Myrtle Management Consultants
12 total views, 1 today