Join America’s leading company in global medical care.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare is a novel healthcare support organization.
Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents.
AMI is hiring OB-GYNs to support United Nations mission in Somalia.
- Care for and management of all female-related ailments and physiologic conditions.
- Provide initial assessment.
- Admit and manage the patient’s condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Emergency Cesarean section or any other surgical procedure as needed to preserve patient’s health and deliver babies safely.
- Dilation and curettage and other emergency gynecological procedures as the situation dictates.
- Interpretation of diagnostic imaging (ultrasound & x-ray) for the patient with OB-GYN related symptoms.
- Referral services of the patient to a medical specialist and other specialized practitioners when necessary.
- Mentorship and assistance of AMISOM (African Union Mission in Somalia) surgical team in managing OB-GYN cases.
- Attend to sex abuse/rape victims/survivors with compassion and patience – a collection of evidence/samples and provision of adequate guidance and support according to the UN guidelines. Informs the CMO or his/her designate immediately after attending to the victim/survivors of abuse/rape.
- Provides 24/7 emergency services.
- Provision of primary healthcare (GP) services to personnel and entitled clients upon request.
- Must be a fully qualified medical doctor (MB.BS, or MD) from a recognized university.
- Must have completed a residency program (minimum 5 years) earning a specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Must be certified by own country’s Medical Council or Board as a Specialist Obstetrician/Gynecologist with a valid license to practice the profession.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience as a practicing Obstetrician/Gynecologist.
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Somalia (Applicants must be able to travel to the work location)
Send your resume with required documents to email@example.com and write in subject: Somalia_Gynecologist or you may apply click the Apply button
Powered by JazzHR
55 total views, 1 today