Full-Time Obstetrics And Gynecology Physician At Health+solve Limited
Health+Solve Limited is a specialized healthcare consulting company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Health+Solve comprises of three major business divisions: Wellness Clinics, Healthcare Project Management and Medical Equipment Leasing.
We are currently recruiting for a multi-specialty, multi-location and technologically-driven Hospital chain with a mission to provide one-stop accessible healthcare located in Abuja, Nigeria and seeking qualified, motivated and experienced professionals to fill the position:
Job Title: Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician
Summary Job Description
- We are looking for an experienced OB-GYN who is passionate about caring for women and treating their medical needs. As an OB-GYN, you will provide appropriate services & interventions, test, treat, diagnose and monitor disorders and illnesses related to womensâ health and their reproductive systems. You will perform exams and procedures, counsel and treat patients through their pregnancies and beyond.
- You will also be expected to serve as a mentor and subject matter expert in the areas of O&G, providing leadership, coaching &training to the Hospitalâ€™s team of medical officers, midwives and other colleagues.
Requirements and Qualifications
- MBBS / MBBCH from a recognized institution
- Must be a Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons, NPMCN or it’s foreign equivalent in the relevant specialization(s).
- Valid Nigerian Medical Practice Licence.
- Minimum of 4 years’ robust post-certification practice in Obstetrics & Gynecology in a hospital or private practice.
- Proficient at patient charting and knowledgeable in relevant Patient Information System (PIS) programs.
- Able to effectively monitor and manage other medical staff, nurses and assistants.
- Compassionate and personable with an exemplary bedside manner.
- Sound judgment and expert decision-making abilities.
- Training and experience in the conduct of ART and IVF procedures would be a definite advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as subject of the email.
92 total views, 1 today