Full-Time Office Admin
Deslog Training & Consulting Limited is an organization that provides Professional Training, ISO certification & consultancy services. In our quest for meeting up with the ever-growing demands of our existing & prospective clients, we are seeking to employ a young, smart, innovative & highly experienced individual who is goal-oriented and dedicated
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Administer and perform an administrative and clerical function such as;
- Word processing and typing
- Sorting and filling
- Photocopy, printing, scanning etc
- Record Keeping
- Appointment scheduling
- Print and Package course materials
- Manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the company
- Register both classroom and online students and maintain clean record and database
- Manage our online students and their training activities, ensure the good customer experience
- Attend to customers inquires on phone calls and in the office and indulge in regular follow up of prospects
- Sets up meeting room and equipment for use and record all meeting minutes.
- Receive and assist the visitor in a professional manner.
- Assist in marketing of our services both corporate and individuals in order to meet company monthly set target
- Provide hospitality for student/client including arranging and purchasing meals and refreshments.
- Create and maintains office filing system both electronic and manual
- Maintain inventory of the office, manage office facilities, maintain office supplies and equipment; arrange for necessary repairs and place orders when necessary
- Collect all incoming cash payment and disburse cash for approved expenditure and account for all
- Assess customer needs and explain services, processes, procedures, and guidelines ensuring satisfactory customer experience.
- Check company emails, reply to company emails and transfer emails to the appropriate sources where there is a need.
- Issue feedback forms, collect all feedback forms, and submit to management for evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Carry out company’s bank transaction such as authorized deposit, transfer, and withdrawal of money
- Submit daily transaction report to the accountant
- Write a weekly and monthly report and submit it to management
- Carry out other duties that may be reasonably assigned to you.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven experience as an office administrator or similar role
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of office management procedures
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload Professional, enthusiastic attitude, team player
- Confidentiality and trustworthy
- Proficient in the use of computer
- Certificates in HSE, office administration & customer care service is an advantage
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- BSc/HND or its equivalent in Management or related discipline.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
11 total views, 1 today