Part-Time Office Assistant / Janitor
Provide support to front desk operations in the office. To ensure the office is clean and to maintain effective environment both for employees and customer.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Monitor guests and inform appropriate employees regarding guest requests.
- Maintain records of guest visits in visitors’ log and maintain office phone list to help visitors and employees in all communication.
- Collaborate with Office Operations Manager to carry out front desk procedures and maintain phone system manual.
- Work with vendors to repair equipment, maintain the building and perform adjustments or light replacements.
- Administers and inform staff regarding packages supplied by vendors and postal services for timely delivery.
- Responsible for cleaning offices, removing debris, sweeping, cleaning surfaces, emptying and replacing of trash cans.
- Running of errands for employees within the office environment.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
15 total views, 1 today