Part-Time Office Assistant Job at Greenlife Oasis
GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands
. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings
- Perform other administrative support tasks
- Greet visitors in a professional manner
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
14 total views, 1 today