Part-Time Office Assistant Recruitment at Green Remedies International
Green Remedies International is a wellness company that specializes in tackling different health challenges through Natural, Organic, and Holistic Medicines. Our main focus is to help as many people who are able to find us get out of ANY health problem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Laspotech, Ikorodu – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Office Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and supporting staffs and the C.E
.O in office tasks * To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Rack daily routine and prepare Daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC, NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Candidate must reside within Ikorodu.
N25,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Applications to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Send CV / Applications on Whatsapp to: +2348022826561.
2 total views, 1 today