Part-Time Office Manager – Nigeria – Education
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in international education services. As part of its West African growth strategy, we are recruiting an Office Manager for Nigeria.
Based in Lagos, you report to the Country Manager and are responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Nigerian office.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Managing the operations and performance of local office in line with the law, local regulations and the terms of contractual relationships,
- Developing and managing service and performance standards to increase sales, productivity and customer satisfaction,
- Establishing and maintaining resourcing structures and processes to consistently deliver sales, service and productivity expectations,
- Developing office budget and establish performance tracking mechanisms in line with Group standards,
- Identifying opportunities for geographic expansion and build supporting business case for approval,
- Participating on global projects to develop designs, standards and processes for office location, formats, set up and roll out,
- Developing effective relationships with existing & future service agent, partners / clients and manage contracts performance, quality, security and service standards in line with contractual arrangements and Group policies,
- Being accountable for personal and team compliance with internal company policies, procedures, code of conduct, and all applicable external laws, regulations and standards.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated and a minimum of 5 years proven success record in office management position with international education sector in Nigeria. Experience in this sector and/or customer service oriented environment is an added value for this role together with experience in developing business plans, budgets and skills to monitor, review and report on progress. Customer focused, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a passion to provide outstanding service.
What’s on Offer
Attractive local package
Quote job ref: 680330
+33 1 41 92 44 88
Office Manager – Nigeria – Education
From email *
To email *
Consultant name:Aude Badran
Sign up to receive job alerts
We will let you know when any new !keyword jobs are available. | We will let you know when any new !keyword jobs in !location are available. | Create an account to enable features like one click apply, and set up more than 5 job alerts
Search for jobs
About Michael Page
Michael Page International (SA) (Pty.) Limited is part of PageGroup. Registration No.[2005/034938/07]. Registered Office:
30 total views, 1 today