Part-Time Office Secretary (Female) Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Secretary (Female)
Job Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Job Type: Full Type
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in relevant field
- Must be resident in Yenagoa Bayelsa State or its environs.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 3-5 years of experience in relevant roles.
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: using the job title and State as the subject of the e-mail.
Submit hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 101A Kpansia Market Road,
Note: For more information, please call 08035471535, 09050126891.
235 total views, 1 today