Full-Time Officer, CG Advisory, Research & Publications
Institute of Directors Centre for Corporate Governance (the Centre or IoDCCG), a registered non-profit organisation committed to improving good corporate governance standards in Nigeria through advocacy, research, publications and high-quality training seeks the services of a competent professional to fill this position. The CG Advisory, Research & Publications Officer will be responsible for handling all issues relating to the Centre’s Corporate Governance services, research functions and publications.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Build the Centre’s reputation as a source of credible research and evidence based-advocacy in corporate governance and related fields.
- Identify potential grants, develop grant proposals and assist in grant completion and submission processes.
- Develop yearly and quarterly research work plans according to project needs
- Market corporate governance projects, including Board Evaluation, Corporate Governance Frameworks, Board Induction, In-Plant training, etc.
- Liaise with departmental heads to seek collaboration with private sector/international organisations for research projects and seek to win research grants.
- Identify and implement marketing strategies for sales of the Centre’s Publication so as to ensure that annual targets set for publication sales are met and exceeded.
- Assist in effective coordination, marketing and timely reporting of workshops, seminars and other capacity-building programmes on corporate governance and related fields.
- Work with Departmental Heads to conceptualise workshop/training/courses/certification as research may inform.
- Support the preparation of the Centre’s Research & Publication Budget and assist in the maintenance of research database
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers for the Centre’s research publications and ensure prompt delivery.
- Oversee receipt and dispatch of correspondence and maintain appropriate files and records related to Research & Publication.
- Manage and Produce Research & Publication content (Newsletters, Corporate Governance Publications & Journals) on the Centre’s website as needed
- Analyse and resolve research issues in a timely manner
- Assist the Board Secretary in preparation for Board meetings.
- Effectively interface at all levels of the organisation.
- Perform all other functions as delegated by the Heads of Department and the CEO.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Professional degree (Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree) in Business, Finance, Accounting, Law or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role or functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and analytical ability
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Computer-literate and well versed in MS Office, etc.
- Ability to initiate/develop research and training ideas and write convincing proposals
- Strong professional and ethical attitude
- Strong start-finish attitude and result oriented
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
21 total views, 2 today