Full-Time Officer, Programmes & Membership
Institute of Directors Centre for Corporate Governance (the Centre or IoDCCG), a registered non-profit organisation committed to improving good corporate governance standards in Nigeria through advocacy, research, publications and high-quality training seeks the services of a competent professional to fill this position. The Programme and Membership Officer will be responsible for handling all issues relating to the Centre’s Programmes and Membership functions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop and implement strategies for marketing and servicing Corporate membership of the Centre.
- Develop Concept Notes for the Centre’s Programmes
- Develop and implement strategies for effective marketing of the Centre’s Training Programmes and In-plants
- Oversee administrative duties in Programmes & Membership Department including filing and database management with the support of the Admin. Officer.
- Effective coordination, marketing and timely reporting of workshops, seminars and other capacity-building programmes on corporate governance and related fields
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers for the Centre’s membership and training materials and ensure timely delivery.
- Oversee receipt and dispatch of correspondence and maintain appropriate files and records.
- Effective identification and recruitment of potential corporate members
- Analyse feedback forms after each training and ensure that recommendation for improvement is followed up for implementation
- Ensure the early preparation of Programme and Membership Marketing Budget
- Manage and Produce Programme content on Centre’s website as at when needed
- Contribute to the overall survival of the organisation
- Effectively interface at all levels of the Organisation
- Perform other functions as delegated by the Head of Department and the Executive Director/CEO.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Professional degree (Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree) in Business, Finance, Accounting, Law or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role or functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and analytical ability
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Computer-literate and well versed in MS Office
- Ability to develop programme concept notes
- Strong marketing skills
- Strong professional and ethical attitudes are a must
- Strong start-finish attitude and result orientation
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
19 total views, 1 today