Full-Time Ongoing Administrative Lead Recruitment at Bacita Sugar Company
Bacita Sugar Company is a large-scale agricultural conglomerate focused on sugar and other food products based in BACITA town, Kwara State, Nigeria. It was established in 2021 to revitalize a moribund industrial facility. At the core of BACITA SUGAR COMPANY is the aim to secure planting, production, manufacturing and distribution of sugar and other agricultural based products throughout Nigeria with plans of large-scale exportation. In addition to food production, BACITA SUGAR COMPANY is a potential free trade zone operating company that is involved in a variety of agricultural activities and investments
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Lead
Job Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: CEO
- The Objective of this position is to ensure operational administration and financial support of the organization.
Duties / Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Administrative Lead are as follows:
- Implementing, planning and coordinating administrative procedures, systems and coming up with seamless ways to streamline processes.
- Setting up and implementing companies’ rules and regulations to ensure maximum productivity.
- Keeping abreast with and implementing all business developments and organizational changes.
- Overseeing facility services, maintenance activities and vendors
- Monitoring cost in other to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company for easy workflow.
- Monitoring inventory in terms of Office supplies and the purchasing new materials in other to minimize costs
- Managing deadlines and schedules.
- Assessing staff performances and providing coaching and guidance to maximum efficiency.
- Organization and supervision of the companies’ operational activities and ensuring operations adhere to set rules and regulations.
- Any other responsibilities as maybe required by the employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration / Accounting or any other related field.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as an administrative lead.
- Must be residing or willing to move to BACITA LGA in Kwara State.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Bookkeeping skills.
- Equipment handling and operations skills.
- Research skills.
- Filing / paper management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Proven management and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with high level of accuracy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resumes and Cover Letter to: using the Job position as the subject of the email.
3 total views, 1 today