Full-Time Ongoing Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Dominion Consulting Nigeria – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace.
Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel / Logistics, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Peachtree, Sage and QuickBook.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional professional certification is a plus.
Job Position: Freelance Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Generate leads for business growth.
- Research and identify new business opportunities.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to pitch to prospects.
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline and increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management
- Develop sales and marketing strategy.
Requirements / Skills
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus but not compulsory
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Organizational skills
- Result and target driven.
- Time management and planning skills.
Commission on business deals (highly attractive).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.
62 total views, 1 today