Internship Ongoing Recruitment at Prestigious Consulting Group
Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focus on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Intern
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking to hire an Human Rsource intern that would work under the supervision of the HR Manager to provide administrative support to the HR department.
- They post and remove job advertisements as needed, schedule interviews with shortlisted candidates, and gather pertinent payroll data.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details
. * Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Ability to work remotely and also report to the office occasionally
- Candidates should have a working laptop
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Candidates must reside in Lekki phase one.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Job Position: Medical Doctor
Job Location: Agungi – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Candidate must reside in Lekki and its environments
- Interested candidates must have experience in Gynecology and external medicine.
N150,000 – N180,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using “HR Intern” as the subject of the email.
43 total views, 1 today