Full-Time Operation Manager (Fintech)
Our client is looking to hire an experienced individual to fill the role of an Operations Manager
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Oversee and direct daily company administrative processes and procedures.
- Oversee all business and financial operations, including P&L management
- Contribute to the innovation of new product strategy, map-out, plan, and manage projects.
- Ensure compliance with best business practices throughout the organization.
- Ensure reconciliation of all transactions and reports
- Design, implement and manage a cohesive financial and operational strategy and ensure operational efficiency globally
- Implement improved operational measures and policies that promoted efficiency.
- Manage and implement company proposals, pitches, and presentation strategies.
- Manage all strategic business operations including the development and adoption of best practices and policies and procedures
- Oversee internal and outsourced Accounting / Finance, Marketing, Sales / Communications, Human Resources, and Compliance / Legal functions
- Serve as the key contact for all internal communications and operational issues between the management and personnel
- Manage outsourced accounting operations and financial reporting functions
- Oversee employee relations, recruitment, and professional development and training programs
- Develop business cases and drive the adoption of processes that streamline strategic decision making
- Manage internal and outsourced Compliance and Legal functions
- Bachelor degree in any related field preferred
- 3 years’ Fintech / Tech startup Business and Financial Operations Management experience or Fintech / Tech-focused Bank
- Fundamental ability to understand and execute strategy with the ability and desire to “roll up your sleeves” and be “hands-on
- Demonstrated team management experience
- Demonstrated budget management and financial forecasting experience
- Fundamental knowledge of product commercialization and revenue management
- International operations management experience preferred
- Big-picture strategic mindset with the ability to identify trends and drive growth initiatives
- Advanced process management ability
Demonstrated ability to “motivate the troops” and drive maximum results
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
71 total views, 1 today