Full-Time Operations and Store Officer Recruitment at Olive Multispecialist Hospital
At The Olive Prime Psychological services (TOPS), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and understand that life can sometimes go beyond your capabilities. Additionally, we understand the role genetics and environmental factors play in our mental health and the ability to cope with life.
Difficult situations do arise, and at such times, we are committed to providing the much needed support to our clients and patients, ensuring that each individual experiences a more realistic, flexible journey to Recovery.
Our treatment approach is multidisciplinary and delivered in a safe and comfortable environment with experienced staff that provide specialist services and combine a range of therapeutic interventions.
TOPS became the first Day Hospital addiction and mental health resource center in Nigeria when it opened in Abuja a few years ago. It has since grown to have an inpatient facility in Abuja
. TOPS has a robust array of psychological tools and can boast of being one of the few Centers in West Africa that have the latest Psychological Tools like the WISC-V for testing intelligence in younger people. We have a robust Child and Adolescent service. Our Medical Director, Dr. Motunrayo Oyelohunnu, who was appointed MD last year on her return from Canada has a special interest in Child and Adolescent psychiatry and is making sure that investments are made in the organization to cater for the needs of individual and families with young people that have mental and behavioral challenges.
Our Drug rehabilitation program is a blend of both American/Canadian and UK treatment protocols (choosing the best from each service). More importantly we believe in the role of spirituality in treatment, irrespective of your faith. Your spiritual development will be encouraged.
We are now opening a new center in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. It is an 11 -bedded facility. We have just appointed a new Clinical Director, Dr Ibironke Thomas, who is a Consultant Psychiatrist, Dr Thomas is an experienced clinician and versed in management of all forms of psychiatric Disorders. She was trained in family/systemic treatments by the Meriden Centre at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation NHS Trust. She is one of the big minds in Quality Service delivery within the mental health space in Nigeria.
The Quality and Managerial service will be led by our newly appointed life coach, Murielle Jean-Michel. Murielle is committed to ensuring the quality of service is same as obtainable in her country in Europe.
TOPS is now a member of the newly formed Intersect Consortium. This is the largest consortium of organizations providing mental and behavioral health treatments in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations and Store Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Admin and Accounts Manager
- Procurement: Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing Period.
- Work with the Store Officer to create a re-order level for purchases
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports, and price-lists
- Work with the admin department to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages, and insurance
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or any related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years’ previous work experience as an operation and/or Procurement officer preferably in a health care sector.
- Certifications in HSE or Procurement and Supply Management is desired.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3 total views, 1 today