Full-Time Operations/Location Manager (Hospitality)
Our Company is looking to recruit an Operations Manager who will spearhead the 360 operations of the business. Responsibilities will include daily operations management, event management, and employee training. As our operations manager, you should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service, and implement best practices across board.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What are our expectations?
As Operations Manager we would expect you to –
- Work closely with the General Manager to ensure operational goals and objectives are performed effectively and issues are addressed promptly
- Coordinate daily operations and resources of the café bar, menu creation, and pricing
- As needed, provide additional support and guidance to supervisor and other personnel
- Hire, train, and oversee staff (Barista, Bar tender, cashier, and Waiter)
- Create employee shifts and schedules for both temporary and part time workers
- Stay up to date with relevant materials and resources that will improve performance across all levels
- Create and implement shift changeover guidelines, employee policies (time off, rules, and uniforms) and SOPs
- Ensure all bar and café equipment are properly maintained by creating maintenance schedule
- Liaise with the marketing team for marketing campaigns and promotional materials
- Take full charge of bookings and events, negotiations, and 360 preparations
- Source for suppliers as required and build lasting relationships with suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of supplies
- Conduct frequent market analysis to ensure price competitiveness
- Coordinate stock, inventory management, and reorder levels
- Work with the Finance department to determine the best prices
- Ensure quality control and best in class service practices
What skills are we looking out for?
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written), facilitation, and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams while working within set strategies to achieve set targets/objectives
- Skilled at developing business development strategies and overseeing the plan execution to deliver the expected results
- Strong leadership skills, superior analytical skills, negotiating skills, team management, and interpersonal abilities
- Trusted with the responsibility of administration, market research, competitors’ intelligence, and product integration
- Possess consumer/customer-centricity knowledge and experience implementing creative strategies
- Ability to work under limited supervision, function under pressure, and execute plans proactively
- Event management skills
- Digital skills
- University degree`
- Experience in the hospitality industry (Required)
What are we offering?
Salary – N200,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
11 total views, 1 today