Full-Time Operations Manager
We are looking for an operations manager to help in planning, directing, and coordinating the administrative functions of an organization. To oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Organize performance management processes
- Develop and monitor overall operations strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Minimum academic qualifications of a Degree (Second Class Upper, Civil Engineering) with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Additional certifications are an added advantage
- Applicant must be 45 years old.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of operations functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Knowledge of operations systems and databases.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and operations practices.
- Ability to analyze problems, solve problems and make decisions
Salary: NGN 200,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
20 total views, 1 today