Full-Time Operations Officer
We are seeking an organized and driven Female operations officer that will effectively develop and enact company policies and increase efficiency of operations for our organization. Candidate must be a strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and an outstanding business intellect, must also be smart, intelligent and dynamic enough to balance her role as a customer care representative and an attendant while also keeping inventory/account and a good social media marketer.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND / Master’s degree
- Enjoys solving problems
- Excellent communication skill
- Organization and time management skills
- Good PC Skills especially MS skills
- Good listening skills and excellent questioning technique.
- Bachelor’s in either Science, engineering, marine or business administration degree preferred and can be taken with at least 1-year post Nysc experience.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Provide support to all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within allotted budget and timelines.
- Perform budget allocation and expense management for all business operational activities.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development and performance assessment are completed in timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Conduct regular meetings with staffs to discuss about operational updates, ideas and issues.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Acute understanding of resource allocation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and other operational software
- Experience developing and modeling human resources
- Adept problem solver and decision maker
- Excellent communicator both orally and written
- Diligent and proactive
- Respectful of deadlines
- Multitasking to assist with the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks
View & Apply
23 total views, 3 today