Part-Time Operations (personal) Assistant At Uto
Uto is a card game company with cards designed to encourage deeper conversations and connections. Üto is a small business based in the UK and Nigeria. Adaeze, the founder, originally created the game to be used amongst her closest friends to fuel connection and intimacy. Now, it’s a game for everyone to harness the power of conversation to find humor and meaning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations (Personal) Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible, highly organized, Operations (Personal) Assistant to provide personalized operational and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the CEO’s working life and communication.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels
- Create/Edit engaging multimedia content
- Form key relationships with social media influencers
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage organisations social media account
- Handle logistics for organisation’s deliveries
- Liaise with clients when required
- Experience creating content for social media is an advantage
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant/ Ability to adapt efficiently to this role
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
41 total views, 1 today