Contract Operations Project Coordinator At Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
Vesselnet Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Project Coordinator
- As a Project Coordinator, you will work with the project team in collating materials for documentation and reporting.
- You will also assist in identifying and resolving issues on the field, provide details plans on projects while ensuring that tasks are performed in according to agreed timelines.
- Work with project team on collating materials for documentation and reporting
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets, and expenditures
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Determining project changes and ensuring deadlines are met
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Work with the project team members to identify and resolve issues on the field
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- 1 – 4 years experience in Engineering with at least 1 year in a similar role
- Knowledge of project management and reporting
- Strong ability to use Excel for reporting
- Good communication and people management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proximity to Lekki Phase 1.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
27 total views, 1 today