Full-Time Operations / Purchasing Officer at Synapse Services
Port harcourt, Rivers
Date Posted: 2020-08-07
Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We are about starting a New Service in Port Harcourt called The Synapse Japonica and seek suitable candidates to fill the position of a Operations / Purchasing Officer
The Job Holder Oversees the following:
- Facility Management: The running of the Cleaning Division, Diesel, Water, and Electricity management, Internet, Stationaries and Kitchen Purchases. Overall management of the Facility Building and its interior.
- Maintenance: Supervises Generator, Electrical, Plumbing and other related maintenance practices.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Procure diesel from cost and product effective supplier.
- Ensures the generator is filled up regularly and locked up with the measurement taken daily to confirm quantity and next purchase.
- Checks that the generator record book is completed each time diesel is purchased.
- Ensures the availability of drinking water at all times in the facility
- Purchase of electricity units regularly and monitor the consumption rate
- Ensure there’s an adequate supply of office stationaries; Collate stationary requisition for all units and purchase appropriately.
- Monitor the use of food and store items
- Monitor the use and maintenance of the Generator
- Maintains both the interior and exterior of the facility
- Ensures waste disposal bills are paid on time
- Work with Store Officer to create a re-order level for your purchases
- Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Work with the admin department to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements
- Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased
- Any other duty assigned to the Officer by your supervisor
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or any related courses.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a purchasing officer/ operations officer
- Must be organized with attention to detail
- Able to manage and optimize workload, prioritize multiple projects, and ensure projects are completed on schedule.
- Proficient in the use of computers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications and CV on or before 21st August, 2020
Note: The subject of the email should be the job title- location e.g “Operations/ Purchasing Officer- Port Harcourt” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.
221 total views, 1 today