Full-Time OPERATIONS & TECHNICAL OFFICER
We seek to hire a full-time OPERATIONS & TECHNICAL OFFICER to oversee our business operations in the Southern part of Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Identify new sites for installation of ColdHubs within the south of Nigeria negotiates with all stakeholders for land lease, lease land and liaise with relevant government agencies, markets unions and farm unions for business operations to commence.
- Supports the technical team to install and commission ColdHubs; solar-powered walk-in cold rooms.
- Quickly responds to any technical issue or emergency which may arise within each site.
- Undertake missions to field sites to review operations and technical arrangements, and make appropriate recommendations as required.
- Sets up Advertisements/Calls for vacancy, for the employment of Hub Operators once technical works commence within a site.
- Recruits Hub Operators and local marketers as the need arises.
- Trains Hub Operators using ColdHubs Hub Operators Training Manual.
- Purchases and hands over all materials/equipment/supplies needed by Hub
Operator(s) to perform their duties.
- Collates daily reports from Hub Operators.
- Conducts daily supervision/check-ins calls with all Hub Operators.
- Quickly arranges/replaces a Hub Operator within any site, in the absence of the site’s Hub Operator temporarily fills the vacuum.
- Conducts our 6-step business development activity within a site, before the ColdHubs is open for operations.
- Actively searches for new customers.
- Leads sales in the region and actively increase sales every quarter.
- Recommends Hub Operators to management, for disciplinary actions
- Manages all ColdHubs operations in the South of Nigeria.
- Fluent in Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa Languages; any other local language, an added advantage.
- Education: University Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge: Solar Energy, Agricultural Engineering, Structural Design or Refrigeration
- Job experience: 3 -5 years proven work experience.
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English Language, Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba Languages.
- Solid knowledge of organizational procedures.
- Regular travels within the South of Nigeria.
Extremely detailed, with good thought process in administration, management, business development and operations, as part of ColdHubs Senior Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent performer, not someone who is told or reminded what to do.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Fluent in Igbo, Hausa and/or Yoruba Language; any other local language, an added advantage.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of sales.
Attention to Detail – the work is in the details.
- Excellent organizational skills, as performance monitoring will be done monthly.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must hold a valid driving license.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
10 total views, 1 today