Full-Time Operator At Mondelez International Llc
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operator
Reference No.: R-16790
Locations: Lagos & Ondo
Employment Type: Full time
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- You independently operate and maintain at least one process, equipment or systems following autonomous maintenance (AM) standards and use your technical skills to improve line and/or system performance to meet business needs.
How You will Contribute
- You are a key ingredient in changing how the world snacks. With coaching, you will operate and maintain equipment to deliver on our safety, quality, cost, delivery, sustainability and morale targets.
- You will understand the losses in their area and equipment and report them.
- You will use execute all standard work processes on your equipment using AM (autonomous maintenance) and PM (progressive maintenance) standards and ensure that safety processes are observed, and that quality assurance activities are performed.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Operating machines with coaching
- Safety and quality standards for operating machines
- Reading and writing, and fluently conversant in the language of communication as appropriate to the site
- Collaborating well in a diverse work environment.
What You need to know about this Position
Education / Certifications:
- OND in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering OR NABTEB OR City and Guilds 2 certificate in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
View & Apply
26 total views, 1 today