Contract Osp Engineer / Designer At A Telecom Company – Lightning Networks Limited
Lightning Networks Limited – Our client, a major player in the Telecom Industry, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: OSP Engineer / Designer
- The OSP Engineer / Designer will report to and work collaboratively with the Engineering Manager and Project Manager and will collaborate with the engineering / design team on the production of outside plant design for fiber-based telecommunications infrastructure projects in Nigeria nationwide.
- The responsibilities will include the planning, survey, design, and documentation of communications infrastructure, with an emphasis on OSP fiber optic cable infrastructure projects.
- HND / B.Sc in Engineering
- An extensive knowledge of the standards and specifications of utility Right-of-Way owners and utility owners is required.
- An extensive knowledge of OSP construction practices for fiber optic cable plant is required.
- Be familiar with field surveys of OSP network facilities
- Proficient in AutoCAD drawings
- Generate a Bill of Quantity (BOQ) from a design.
- Good communication with the project team to define requirements.
- Work with the implementation managers and / or field personnel to ensure quality and timely delivery of design and engineering services.
- Experience with CAD and field survey tools (Odometer, GPS, etc.) required.
- Working knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in production of OSP civil work and FO designs.
- Familiarity with design standards relative to fiber optics and civil work.
- Experience with OSP telecommunication industry engineering processes and practices, and their impact on project activities.
- Practical knowledge and work with MS word, excel, and PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
34 total views, 1 today