Full-Time OYO Rooms – Manager – Accounts Payable – CA (4-6 yrs)
OYO, also known as Oyo Homes & Hotels, is an Indian hotel chain. It is the world’s third-largest and fastest-growing hospitality chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes, and living spaces. Founded in 2013 by Ritesh Agarwal, OYO initially consisted mainly of budget hotels. Over a span of six years, the startup expanded globally with thousands of hotels, vacation homes, and millions of rooms in hundreds of cities in India, Malaysia, UAE, Nepal, China, Brazil, UK, Philippines, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the United States.
Role & Responsibilities :
1. Handling end to end accounts payable process of India & International business
2 Handling end to end employee reimbursements Globally
3. Handling Statutory, Internal audits, etc.
4. Automation, process improvement for efficiency & controls
5. Reviewing monthly closing/schedules activities
6. Implementation of company policies & process of AP, employee reimbursement related
7. Team handling experience is a must
8. Managing relevant internal & external stakeholders
Desired Skills & Qualifications : CA with 4- 6 years of experience
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
10 total views, 1 today