Full-Time Part-time Ict And Computing Teacher At Mbis International
MBIS International – A leading Nursery and Primary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-Time ICT and Computing Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced ICT / Computing teacher to join our school.
- The ideal candidate is expected to work with children within the age range of 4 – 11 years, using the British Curriculum.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering
- Must be resident in Ibadan within commutable distance to Jericho, Ibadan
- Prior teaching experience in Computing & ICT with minimum 3 years experience at primary level across the specified age range
- Excellent subject knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum which includes coding
- Ability to plan age appropriate lessons based on IT knowledge and understanding of curriculum guidelines
- Enthusiasm and passion for the subject and ability to convey learning to pupils
- Excellent computer hardware and software skills with the ability to troubleshoot technology issues for staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation, effective time management and the ability to work unsupervised d
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and methods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.
14 total views, 1 today