Full-Time Partner Operations Manager
Company description Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Partner Operations Manager
We are looking for a Partner Operations Manager to help us build our Bolt Food partner operations efforts. You’ll be responsible for discovering and driving performance improvements across the Restaurant & Grocery Operations organization.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with smart people from HQ and your local market, have regional and global impact, come up with scalable solutions to operational problems, and see results of your work each day.
Team Management. You’ll manage all the Partner Operations teams in the market and coordinate with other departments to make our operation more efficient.
Project Management. You will work closely with other teams in order to resolve the most challenging issues in restaurant performance.
Partner Onboarding and menu uploading. Each month we onboard hundreds of new restaurants and grocery stores and the Operations team is responsible for this task. We expect for you to find the best and most efficient way to enhance this process as well as improve our current service level agreements.
Review key operational metrics. Availability rate, churn, rejected orders, cooking time, average ratings, delayed orders – these and other metrics define success of our marketplace business. You will be looking for ways to improve these metrics.
Performance Management. Discover key performance management metrics (efficiency, productivity, timing) for all partner operations teams in the market.
Automate. You will automate and standardize as many processes as you can in order to decrease operational costs and enhance our overall service level agreements.
Scale and improve workflows. You will review current restaurant operations processes and SOPs and will define new workflows that are more scalable and will boost efficiency of local teams. Some of these topics should include restaurant onboardings, photography, content display & curation as well as requests resolution that comes from restaurants.
Required profile for job ad : Partner Operations Manager
- BS degree in Business Administration, Operations or related field.
- Have at least 2 years of experience managing teams!
- Have 2-3+ years of previous relevant experience in Operations, Business Development, Analytics or similar.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems (advanced Excel skills are a must).
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English.
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Job criteria for job ad : Partner Operations Manager Job category :
IT, software engineering, Internet
Transport, logistics, postal services
Employment type :
55 total views, 1 today