Part-Time Pastry Production Chef/Manager, Nigeria
Required for well-established food factory, expanding their offering to restaurant markets with a selection of fine pastries, confectionery & artisanal breads.
The successful incumbent will oversee production and assist with new business development.
Duties will also include:
- Creation, decoration and presentation of a variety of pastries, cakes, pies and bread;
- Creating new, exciting products + improving the menu;
- Ensuring quality and standards are met throughout;
- Monitoring ingredients and making appropriate use within budget;
- Providing in-house staff training
Required: 5 years’ current experience as a manager and at least 5 years’ background in the pastry kitchen.
Salary package: $2k nett + incentives + all expat benefits
To apply, send full CV + food photos + references
Integrity. Professionalism. Service.
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
58 total views, 1 today