Full-Time Payables & Deliverables Team Lead
Ensure and oversee the reconciliation of all company receivables and payable, to ensure accounting system reflect correct transactions, and give prompt resolution of discrepancies.
Candidate should be familiar with payment processing, settlements and disbursements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
● Oversee the reconciliation of all transactions, on all company’s product accounts
● Maintain a clear view of all payables and receivables from banks, merchants/vendor,
● Ensure a daily reconciliation of all receivables and payables.
● Ensure daily reconciliation of cash receipts and position in line with receivables.
● Provide daily reviewed and approved, reconciliation reports by:
– Product type
● Ensure prompt reconciliation and resolution of all account discrepancies originating
from banks, customer, merchant or third-party errors
● Ensure spooled information regarding merchant disbursement are verified and
reconciliation is set up to ensure bank statement and system debits reconcile.
● Ensure spooled information regarding merchant receipts is verified and reconciliation is
set up to ensure funds are received from banks/processor
● Regularly collate and consolidate key performance indices and be able to highlight
gaps and recommend remedial actions
● Proactively think of strategic methods to improve process of reconciliations
● Ensure all settlement happens T + 1
● Any other duties assigned
● Proven years of experience in reconciliation (4 – 6years)
● Very good excel skills
● Excellent Financial analytical, strategic planning and execution skills
● High Level attention to details
● Ability to identify errors
● Ability to identify fraud
● Strong relationship management skills
● Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Excellent presentation skills
● Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products, (Microsoft Powerpoint,
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel) especially Excel
● Skills to extract data from databases
● Good communication skills with the ability to express technical ideas to a non-technical
● Self-starter with initiative – the ability to solve problems that arise, often encountering new
● Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision
● High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity and ethical standards
● Ability to work independently to fulfil assigned tasks
79 total views, 1 today