Full-Time Performance Management Specialist At The Place
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Specialist
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Develops and executes programs and projects to evaluate, measure and improve employee performance.
- Analyzes the impact of employee performance interventions on organizational performance and provides reports to the management.
- Ensures that organizational projects meets budgets and deadlines.
- Responsible for the development of training programs aimed at aligning employee performance with organizational goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- 2 – 4 years of Post NYSC experience is required as a generalist with performance management specialist experience.
- Must be working or have worked in a Consultancy firm.
- Membership of a professional Body such as CIPM and SHRM is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
26 total views, 1 today