Part-Time PERSONAL ASSISTANT
A company in Lekki is in need of a smart, computer savvy person for the role of a Personal Assistant Role.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- organizing events and conferences
- reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines
- sorting and managing the mails and other correspondences
- And many other administrative and clerical duties.
N.B: A lot of travellings will be involved
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant with a minimum of 1-year cognate working experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
NB: You Must know how to drive
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
48 total views, 1 today