Part-Time Personal Assistant
Personal Assistant is to set up project briefs, operations, create and maintain budgets, and coordinate/ evaluate domestic employees, performance and efficiencies. Obtains profit contribution by accomplishing project objectives and managing resources
- BSC in Operations or Business Administration
- Proficiency in Project Management
- Relevant knowledge in the football Industry
- Project Organization, Execution and Management
- Increases management’s effectiveness by facilitating/coordinating the recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining junior staff.
- Managing schedules, appointments and travel plans for optimal performance
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes project objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-project corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by implementing, research, procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services.
- Builds image by implanting excellent protocol services and collaborating / communication with customers, government, community organizations, and other employees
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Monitors and supports all departments objectives
- Monitors and ensures success of all project portfolio
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Recognition — The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Written Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Confident and Effective decision making
- Accountability and Attention to Detail
- People Management
View & Apply
8 total views, 1 today